Engaging your Learning Community with Google Classroom
Google Classroom is an excellent tool to use with your online or offline students. If you use other Google tools, Google Classroom is the best solution for you to assign and manage classwork, communicate with students and families, and share tools and resources. This course covers everything in Google Classroom from the basics to more advanced features.
In "The Basics", you get free access to:
- Get your Classroom up and running
- Organize your assignments and resources
- Encourage discussion and collaboration with your students
- Easily assess and grade
Once you have the basics down, you can sign up to access and explore more advanced features including:
- Using rubrics in your assignments
- Creating student portfolios in Google Classroom
- Engaging students in self-paced lessons
- Incorporating additional external tools into Google Classroom
Hey there! Thanks for checking out my online "school" for tech tips and tools. As a husband, dad, teacher, and tech coach, I have worked with countless students and staff in integrating technology into classwork and curriculum. Through my online courses, I will work to help you use technology to support your work with the students, as well as learn about new tools and become an expert in tools you currently use. Connect with me on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, or email any time!